Our NO-RISK Credit Repair: The Process
1. We start with a Free Credit Consultation.
Here's what you can expect: We will review your credit reports with you and accurately explain what you can do to improve your credit and raise your credit scores. We will provide you with the guidance and direction you need. We will also explain our No-Risk Credit Repair program and how we can help you remove qualified negative items from your credit reports that are lowering your credit scores. The consultation ends by providing you with a credit repair cost estimate to consider.
2. When you enroll in our NO RISK Credit Repair...
- We work with the credit reporting agencies on your behalf to remove qualified negative items that are reporting on your credit reports and lowering your credit scores.
- We provide coaching on negotiating and settling unpaid debt.
- We provide ongoing credit coaching when you need it.
- You can monitor your progress by logging into your Credit Expert LLC account.
- We are available to answer your important credit questions.
- You are in the drivers seat. You may start, stop and start back up again at anytime.
- Upon your request - you will receive a free credit report review every 6 months
4. How can you justify paying for our credit repair?
It's easy! Think about this... low credit scores can be expensive as a result of paying high interest rates. Here's just one example:
Imagine a 4 year auto loan with an 18% interest rate and a $15,000 balance. By improving your credit scores and being able to refinance the high interest loan to a 6% rate over 4 years... this could potentially save you over $4,000 in interest over the life of the loan. $4,000 is a lot of money!
Our goal is to help you raise your credit scores so you have the opportunity to re-finance to lower interest rates and save money in the future. In fact, in the long run you will save a lot more money than what you pay for our program. As many of our clients tell us; our No-Risk Credit Repair pays for itself!
5. Why choose Credit Expert LLC to help you?
We know what we are doing. We are compassionate, understanding and non-judgmental.
We are celebrating 10 years of helping thousands of consumers throughout the United States improve their credit, raise their credit scores and achieve their goals. We are trustworthy with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We want to help you!